Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wondercon - Albeit Belatedly.........

...Well (blush) let me say that the interview with Stan Freberg (and his wife - I'm glad I didn;t address her thinking that she was his daughter , as I first thought - she DID have pretty a similar nose and teeth in the pic , ya know-) , done by Mark Evanier , was nifty (I missed some:-() . Funny good ol' days stories , some of hi9s classic commercials shown (Including the Ann Miller one!)...
I got a lovely story from Murphy Anderson's wife of a pre-Katrina visit by her and Murph to the N'Awlins museum where the original art for the " Moldy Fig " ATOMIC KNIGHTS story is...:-)
Murphy , Joe Kupert , and Sergio Aragones were all nice enough to give me sketches :-) !!!!!!!!!
The Mark And Sergio Show was funny , naturallment...

No comments:

Post a Comment